What are the Benefits of CoThrive Collective Membership?
The list is growing as our numbers grow and members suggest new ideas about what they'd like. Currently, these are the primary benefits:
- Access to technical support and encouragement for online marketing tasks. (Virtual office hours are hosted weekly.)
- Access to a online live learning sessions and recorded videos of past sessions. Sample play list here.
- Membership to the CoThrive Timebank, where you can network with other people in the CoThrive Community who can help you with life and/or business tasks.
- Access to business tool sharing at discounted rates. (Elegant themes, web hosting, affiliate marketing software and more.)
- Free or discounted rates on attendance for special events (live and online).
- Discounted rates on private coaching and strategic development from award-winning social media coach and strategist, Kathy Sipple. (Regular rates are $125/hour; CoThrive members save 50%).
- Support from a caring community of co-collaborators. This is probably the biggest thing... We're putting the social back in social media. It's great to be able to write a blog post or send a tweet and experience the instant gratification of a like, share or retweet from another member. Birds of a feather flock together, right? Oftentimes, other members know potential clients interested in other members service or products.
- Promotion to the general public. Member businesses are featured on the CoThrive podcast, blog and social media pages, keeping you visible to a new crowd.
- Promotion to other members. You can try out a new product or service within the community to get feedback before launching to the public. Or, offer a special members only rate to other members. We have designated days throughout the month where we commit to help posting one another's offerings online.
- Networking opportunities with some of the best minds out there. It's like a virtual chamber of commerce where you can attend online, make valuable connections and never have to leave your desk.
- Give and get referrals for services. We have an "I need" list where you can list services you need help with. You can also list your skills in the "I can" directory. The "I can directory" is publicly accessible so can become a lead generation tool for you.
- Influence how the community is shaped by making suggestions or volunteering to help with creating a new program or feature. Request future training topics.
- Accountability, support and confidence to help you grow your business.